Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

The sun brings out the crazy in me.

Or rather, the sun "activates" my bipolar mania. So here I have been, with a ton of energy and motivation. I feel like creating, cleaning, writing blog posts, cooking, shopping, trading my newly paid off car... This may sound amazing, but it comes at a price. As soon as the clouds come back, I will crash.

So, in order to manage it and prevent myself from doing anything too impulsive (like spending money we don't have or trading my car for a crappy one), Hubby Dearest has control of the debit cards, I'm trying to stick to a routine (FlyLady), and exercise, which helps keep my mood stabilized. Blogging and cooking are healthy outlets for all this excess energy I have, so expect to see more blogs until the weather gets gray again!

No comments:

Post a Comment