Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Just some ramblings.

Hello!
I am one happy lady! School is going well...I'm super excited about my major. Addiction counseling definitely feels like the right choice. Parenting is...well...it has its ups and downs. Audrey is a stubborn as her mommy, which is frustrating to me at times but I know that her tenacity will be an asset when she is older.

Random: right now, I am completely obsessed with my Takeya pitchers, especially the fruit infuser attachment. So far I have used my pitchers to make berry infused water, citrus infused water, strawberry lemonade, sangria, and peach iced tea. Here are my lovely drinks:
Sangria
Strawberries and blueberries

Delicious! They have definitely been helping me drink more fluids. I have had a problem with that recently...or rather I have only been drinking coffee and Red Bull. You know that warning on energy drinks that says "Not for use by children, women who are pregnant or nursing, and those sensitive to caffeine."? My bipolar makes me sensitive to caffeine... OOPS! So I've decided to cut back my caffeine intake, and this is helping! I've looked up more delicious fruit infused water recipes on Pinterest so I will be trying those out as well...hopefully creating my own as well!

Other obsessions of mine as of late: tie-dye. For some reason I cannot explain, I desperately want these pants:
I really want to get one of those tie-dye kits, or maybe try bleach-dying. I'm just a little afraid of how it might turn out. Maybe I will get brave in a few days!

Anyway, I think I have wasted enough time away from my homework!

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment